Please direct all general enquiries and correspondence by email to The Secretary, CHMC or by post to Council of Heritage Motor Clubs, PO Box 229 GOULBURN NSW 2580 Australia
The Council has an elected Committee of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, RMS. Liaison Officer, Registrar, Webmaster and AHMF delegates, in addition Council has appointed Assistants to some roles. All are unpaid and work voluntarily for the benefit of the member clubs. Council's Committee undertakes the ongoing role of representing CHMC member clubs at State and National levels in matters concerning the operation and preservation of heritage and historic vehicles, including consultation with the NSW Roads and Maritime Service.
- PRESIDENT: Ray Ives, Ph. 0427 421 513, Gunnedah Vintage Vehicle Club. President@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- VICE-PRESIDENT: Keith Packham. Orange District Antique Motor Club. VicePresident@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- SECRETARY: Kathy Booby, Veteran & Vintage Car Club of Goulburn Secretary@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY: Barry Garment, Parkes Antique Motor Club. AssistantSecretary@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- TREASURER: Maxine Beale, Namoi Valley Antique Vehicle Club. Treasurer@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- RMS LIAISON: Peter Wright, Tamworth Vintage Car Club. RMSliaison@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- ASSISTANT RMS LIAISON: Keith Packham, Orange District Antique Motor Club.
- REGISTRAR: Alan Early, Tamworth Vintage Car Club . Registrar@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- EDITOR: Bob Willis, Classic & Specialist Car Club of Northern NSW. Editor@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- WEBMASTER: Jenny Fawbert, Vintage Motor Club. Webmaster@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- AHMF DELEGATE: Mike Beale, Namoi Valley Antique Vehicle Club. AHMFDelegate1@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au