Please direct all general enquiries and correspondence by email to The Secretary, CHMC or by post to Council of Heritage Motor Clubs, PO Box 834, Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
The Council has an elected Committee of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Registration & TfNSW Liaison Officer, Registrar, Webmaster and AHMF delegates, in addition Council has appointed Assistants to some roles. All are unpaid and work voluntarily for the benefit of CHMC clubs and their members. Council's Committee undertakes the ongoing role of representing CHMC members at State and National levels in matters concerning the operation and preservation of heritage, historic vehicles and classic vehicles, including regular consultations with Transport for NSW.
- PRESIDENT: Ray Ives, Ph. 0427 421 513, Newcastle District Vintage Car Club. President@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- VICE-PRESIDENT: Keith Packham. Orange District Antique Motor Club. VicePresident@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- SECRETARY: Chris Hilbrick-Boyd, Southern Tablelands Heritage Automotive Restorers Club. Secretary@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY: Barry Garment, Parkes Antique Motor Club. AssistantSecretary@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- TREASURER: Maxine Beale, Namoi Valley Antique Vehicle Club. Treasurer@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- REGISTRATION & TfNSW Liaison : Peter Wright, Tamworth Vintage Car Club. RMSliaison@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- ASSISTANT REGISTRATION LIAISON: Keith Packham, Orange District Antique Motor Club.
- REGISTRAR: Alan Early, Tamworth Vintage Car Club . Registrar@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- EDITOR: Bob Willis, Classic & Specialist Car Club of Northern NSW. Editor@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- WEBMASTER: Jenny Fawbert, Vintage Motor Club. Webmaster@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au
- AHMF DELEGATE: Mike Beale, Namoi Valley Antique Vehicle Club. AHMFDelegate1@heritagemotoringcouncil.org.au